1. Why would I use Lady Ease vaginal moisturizer products?
Lady Ease VM Oil, VM Cream and VM Serum are vaginal skin care products that moisture, hydrate, plump, protect, comfort, smooth and relieve vaginal dryness for the delicate and sensitive vaginal skin.
Below are the many reasons why you may use Lady Ease vaginal moisturizer products:
- Vaginal Dryness
- Daily Vaginal Skincare Moisturizer
- Menopause and Post Menopause
- Protect and Moisturize Vaginal Tissue During Sexual Intimacy
- During and Post Cancer treatment
- Post Vaginal Child Birth
- After Shave
- Laser Hair Removal
2. Does the Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers relieve vaginal dryness?
Yes, the Lady Ease VM Oil, VM Cream and VM Serum help to moisturize, protect, smooth and comfort dry vaginal skin. Use daily or as often as needed to prevent vaginal dryness. If vaginal irritation persists, discontinue use.
3. How are the Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers applied?
Before applying Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers wash your hands. Apply the VM Oil, VM Cream or VM Serum to the vaginal area. Wipe excess product off or wear a panty liner, to protect clothing.
4. How often should I apply the Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers?
Use daily or as often as needed to prevent vaginal dryness.
5. Is there anything I have to worry about when using Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers?
No, the Lady Ease VM Oil, VM Cream and VM Serum are worry free. Lady Ease VM products are made of the highest quality, pure, organic ingredients. VM Oil, VM Cream and VM Serum are hormone free, fragrance free, paraben free, chemical free, preservative free.
6. Has the Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers been laboratory tested on vaginal skin tissue?
Yes, the Lady Ease VM products have been laboratory tested on vaginal tissue. The laboratory test results found the Lady Ease VM products cause NO irritation of the vaginal tissue.
7. Does Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers contain hormones?
No, all Lady Ease products are hormone free. Lady Ease VM products are made of only the highest quality, pure, organic ingredients.
8. Can the Lady Ease vaginal moisturizers be used as a lubricant for sexual intimacy?
No, Lady Ease VM products are not lubricants and are NOT to be used with condoms.
If you do not use condoms, Lady Ease vaginal skincare products can allow for comfort and pleasure during sexual intimacy. What works well is a two step approach using VM Cream first and VM Oil second. First, apply Lady Ease VM Cream to the vaginal area to protect and moisturize the vaginal tissue. Second, apply a second layer of VM Oil on top of the VM Cream layer. The VM Cream will protect and the VM Oil will plump, allowing for comfort and pleasure during sexual intimacy.