At VM Skincare, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- VM Skincare, Inc. is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.